About Me

I'm a recent graduate of the University of Tennessee, with a BFA in art. I'm working on my portfolio for graduate school, and these are my projects from undergrad. I'm more a conceptualist than an aesthetician- My artwork is less about image, and more about object. I'm leaning towards minimalism and formalism right now, addressing the basic language of visual communication, like line, plane, color and shading, 2d and 3d. But I've addressed everything from humorous 'what if' animal situations to pottery in my journey as an artist. I hope some of these pieces make you laugh, and some of them make you think, but I really worked really hard on them all!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Make Your Own Paint By Number





I made my own paint by numbers of inappropriate things, since most paint by numbers are of cute things like puppies or baby tigers, or of pretty things, like flowers or sunsets or venice. So I did a paint by number of a really gothic sexy girl that some teenage boy would look at- who would never do a paint by number! and of graffiti.

4 comments:

  1. Personally I prefer family friendly paint by numbers! www.segmation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! Thanks for sharing your experience about Paint with numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly what I am looking for, only have spent most of the morning trying to find it online elsewhere. Next time, I need to come here first!

    ReplyDelete