About Me

I'm a recent graduate of the University of Tennessee, with a BFA in art. I'm working on my portfolio for graduate school, and these are my projects from undergrad. I'm more a conceptualist than an aesthetician- My artwork is less about image, and more about object. I'm leaning towards minimalism and formalism right now, addressing the basic language of visual communication, like line, plane, color and shading, 2d and 3d. But I've addressed everything from humorous 'what if' animal situations to pottery in my journey as an artist. I hope some of these pieces make you laugh, and some of them make you think, but I really worked really hard on them all!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dove Milk Chocolate




The silhouette of an orphan, in pieces of foil from Dove Milk Chocolate wrappers.
9x12 paper, and the silhouette of a graffiti tag, 24" long, covered in the same. These pieces were in a group show at Fluorescent Gallery in Knoxville, titled 'Ampersand', in Fall 2009. See Dove Milk Chocolate Square, in Summer 2010, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment