About Me

I'm a recent graduate of the University of Tennessee, with a BFA in art. I'm working on my portfolio for graduate school, and these are my projects from undergrad. I'm more a conceptualist than an aesthetician- My artwork is less about image, and more about object. I'm leaning towards minimalism and formalism right now, addressing the basic language of visual communication, like line, plane, color and shading, 2d and 3d. But I've addressed everything from humorous 'what if' animal situations to pottery in my journey as an artist. I hope some of these pieces make you laugh, and some of them make you think, but I really worked really hard on them all!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

graphite dipych



When I shaved my head in January 08, these two ladies- Abigail Adams and Natalie Portman- were the women I was hoping to become. When displayed next to each other, they look at each other.
9x12" each.

No comments:

Post a Comment